Friday 8 May 2020

Stash | iNSD Challenge for CUT to YOU | Feeling Wonderful | Scrapbook Layout

Hello my scrappy friends and welcome again to my blog!!


Today's share is another scrapbook layout. This was created for one of the iNSD Challenges over on the CUT to YOU HQ Group on Facebook. 
Challenge 1 - Scraplift a DT Member.


I'm not going to tell you until the end of the post who I lifted but can you guess?!


I have used the newest Shimelle "Never Grow Up" collection for this page and I really, really love how this page came together!! You can still pick up a few pieces here in the Anna's Craft Cupboard store.

I also have a process video for you and I do hope you enjoy! 


Here are some close ups! While you look, have you got any ideas on who I lifted??







Ok, so, did you guess Boss Lady Gwen?!? If so, you would be 100% correct! 

And here is the layout I lifted


Isn't it a beautiful layout?!? And so striking!! I love this one Gwen!

So, I have been getting some supplies together to play along with some other iNSD Challenges I've seen about. I hope to be able to share some more videos and some more blog posts sharing these really soon!

Until then, happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment