Wednesday 6 May 2020

March 2020 Homemade Kit | Layout 5 | Seek Adventure in Books

Hello again my scrappy friends!! I made it back here, woohoo!!

Today's share is one of the pages I created with my March 2020 Homemade Kit! For all the deets on that kit head over here and you can also find the flip through with all the photos on this blog post and this video

This blog post is for layout five - Sue Plumb's online class!


Here is the link again for Sue's class if you'd like to follow along.

And here is my process video (sorry, blogger has changed and IDK how to link my YT account anymore!!)


This was a really fun and easy page to put together! I had never ever thought of adding colour to my background like that, thanks Sue!!

Here are a few close ups








I hope you enjoyed this share today! If you'd like more info on my kit etc please follow the links above otherwise, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment