Friday 5 June 2015

Fabby Friday with Tiddly Inks

Hiya!

Just dropping in today to share my latest make for Tiddly Inks :)

I printed out a few different images I have been really looking forward to colouring up and this gorgeous little Emma spoke to me. I challenged myself to use some different colours and LOVE how she turned out!


For the background I have used some watercolour paper, a stencil and some modelling paste. After the paste dried I grabbed some gelatos, water and a paint brush and did some colouring :) A yellow doily from my stash and some more bits and pieces from my use it or lose it box (best idea EVER!!). Some machine stitching in black to pull it all together, I popped Emma up on some pop dots after I FUSSY CUT her - yep, I FUSSY CUT her!!, and some black ink spots.


The copic markers I used are as follows:
SKIN: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
HAIR: E30, YR31, E33 and E35
YELLOW: Y13, Y15, Y18, E15 and E18
ORANGE: YR02, YR14, YR18
SHOES: E13, E15, E17 and E18

I hope you like my make for this Fabby Friday! I had a heap of fun playing with not my normal colours!!

Have a great weekend, I shall be enjoying myself on a scrapbooking retreat!!

Melinda
xx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome background! Loving all the yellow. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete