Saturday 7 May 2016

Week 5 2016 and a challenge!

Hi there and Happy International Scrapbooking Day (weekend)!!

I just dropped in today to share the pages I put together for my challenge over at Scrappingclearly for the fun mini crop this weekend! Make sure you head over and play along as the Queen of the Crop will be awarded an awesome 12" Minc machine!! How awesome is that?!


So, the challenge I set is use multiple photos. Surprised?! Haha! I do love my PL and finally my 2015 album is done so I'm ready to kick 2016's butt!



Here are my 2 completed pages!


I used a mix of Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Sunshine and Hello Beautiful ranges. I also added in some fun gold glitter washi from Amy Tans newest release along with the gorgeous new roller stamp from the same collection. Oh, and some cute tear apart Studio Calico sentiments from my stash. 

Here is the left hand side, with a flip
Pocket!



And here is the right hand side. 


And of course a few close ups!








Make sure you head over to the Scrappingclearly FB group here to play along today and if you manage to complete all the challenges you may find yourself the owner of a brand new 12" Minc machine!

Good luck and happy scrapping!

Mel
Xx

1 comment: