Friday 15 July 2016

A Creative Journey - Part 3

Hello and welcome!!

I've stopped in today to share with you my art journal spread for this month! I was lucky enough to play along in Audrey's beautiful journal and had so much fun with the "do whatever you feel like" theme!

Here is my completed page


And here are a couple of quick close up's!



I have used a bunch of different products in the background but started off with an all time fave colour combo of mine in mind: Colour Shine in Citron, Navy and Teal :)

A layer of gesso, some of that cool tape (I can NEVER remember what it's actually called!!), texture paste through a stencil, background stamping and then COLOUR using my mists and also a bit more colour using another stencil and some Colour Paste by Colour Blast in Singin the Blues!

I have also added some of the Tim Holtz distress crackle in rock candy and then added some drops of navy colour shine.

I grabbed a couple of wood veneer from my stash and embossed them using a white with sparkles embossing powder and also those fun star and chevron pieces made by Charms Creations :) 

I've got my next journal sitting on my desk awaiting some different mediums, what am I going to do I wonder?! The theme is "A day in my life" which currently would be chaotic!! Haha, school holidays ;)

Anyways, I will share when it's done. Perhaps even another process vid ;)

Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate the time taken and the comments left, they truly make my day each time I get that email!!

Happy scrapping!
Mel

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment