Friday 8 July 2016

Mum's Day 2016

Hi hi and welcome!

I have popped in today to share a layout I put together a little while ago using some of my left over stash of the gorgeous "Life in Colour" range by Simple Stories that I got from Scrappingclearly. I paired it with a super fun free cut file from Hip Kit Club and this was the end result!


I have used the Heidi Swapp colour shine in blush and butter for the very technical plastic packaging technique I used in the background and love how it all came together!


Just adore this flair and HAD to put it on my page! It's from the MME On Trend 2 collection.




I added in some silver stitching as you can see in the close up's above and also some black stamping, some clear stickers, some of the washi strips and a few paper scraps.



And just a couple more close up's of the main part of the page!

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you love the Simple Stories range as much as I do head over to the Scrappingclearly store here, Kylie still has some stock left!!

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx


3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous...such a lovely photo. That heart is totally neat & I'm salivating at that silver stitching:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, gotta love a good selfie ;) And, yes isn't that thread so so pretty!!

      Delete