Wednesday 22 February 2017

{ScrappingClearly} Cards with CVS - Free Spirit

Hi there scrappy friends!! Today I am here with you sharing a few quick cards I have put together using mostly scraps from the last DT kit that Kylie sent me. I had been sent the gorgeous Free Spirit collection by Cocoa Vanilla studio and had used a lot of the bits previously in a PL spread so thought I would challenge myself to use up the off cuts I had left!

Here are the 3 cards I came up with and I think all up it took me less than hour, though I wasn't timing myself!! I have had spent the last few days getting my computer up and running again thanks to a virus so I wanted something to do while I waited for the next screen to click, next, yes, no, blah, blah, blah!! And, as a total side note, PLEASE remember to back up!! I was fortunate enough that though I lost everything almost everything was backed up in my most recent back up!!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

My cards


I really had so much fun playing with all the little bits and pieces. And, aren't those flowers just beautiful!? I am currently trying to decide how (well, actually IF!!) I'm going to use the last 2 from the pack!

And here is a close up shot of each card







As you can see I have used the same floral in the background for all 3 cards. I started with a 6"x12" piece. The 3 bases measure (from top to bottom) 14.8cm x 10.5cm, 14.3cm x 10cm and 13.8cm x 9.5cm. One sentiment is from the sticker sheet while the other 2 were fussy cut from one of the papers and all of the other bits are off cuts or stickers.

I hope this inspires you to look at your scrappy left overs in maybe a little bit of a different light and get those scraps used up! 

Here is a list (including links) of all the products I have used:
CVS - Free Spirit - 12" x 12" Paper - Dreamy
CVS - Free Spirit - 12" x 12" Paper - My Way
CVS - Free Spirit - 12" x 12" Paper - Wildflowers
CVS - Free Spirit - 12" x 12" Paper - Word Jumble
CVS - Free Spirit - Sticker Sheet

Thank you, as always, for stopping by and happy scrapping!!



















Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment