Tuesday 27 March 2018

{Stash} Masters Entry ~ Challenge 1 ~ 5x7 photo with eye contact

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! 

So, following on from my first post with Challenge #2 here is my entry for Challenge #1. Using a 5" x 7" inch photo with eye contact.

Here is my page


My blurb that got sent in with my entry

"This photograph was specifically taken to tell these stories/record these quotes. The photograph and stories are from when he was 4 years old and I just love hearing his logic and seeing parts of this world through his eyes! This kid is a cracker and I am both excited and terrified of the young man he will grow into! I chose this range because to me it speaks of the everyday. The extraordinary, average day to day that is life. I love the graphic design and the challenge it presented to me to work with it with lots of clean lines, white space and pops of colour."

Some close up shots





And my products list

Pink Fresh Studios – Live More – 12x12 paper “Freedom”

Pink Fresh Studios – Live More – Foiled Die Cuts
Pink Fresh Studios – Live More – Studio Puff Stickers
Pink Fresh Studios – Live More – Acetate Alphas
Pink Fresh Studios – Live More – Phrase Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio – You Rock – Ephemera
Teresa Collins – Basically Essential – White Alpha Stickers
Stash – flair, tags

No process video for this one. This one I went back and forth with for AGES and just couldn't make any decisions. I adore this collection, the clean, graphic lines but oh boy I struggled!! I do, once again, love how this page came together in the end and am excited to include it in Hunter's album!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment