Saturday 4 August 2018

{Scrap The Boys} August 2018 Challenge ~ Angry-Octo-Cool-O-Saurus in Boots ~ A Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and welcome to August!!


I have a lot of things happening this month and first one up is my Scrap The Boys share for this month! This month our sponsor is the lovely Gwen from the Cut To You store. We got the very versatile Wild Geometric cut to work with - which is available both as a digital download (which is what I got) or as a custom cut - Gwen will cut it and send it to you - and I had lots of fun splattering paint and making it work for my page.


And here is the inspiration for the month! I know that my page looks nothing like it however the "Stay Wild" spoke to me and told me to use this set of photo's of my big boy from a few years ago, lol!! This child cracks me up!


I have used watercolours and plain white textured cardstock to cut and customise my cut file. 


I have also used the Oasis Tropical Leaves cut file (digital file is here and custom cut is here) to add to the whole "wild" theme.

Here are a few close ups!




I have a process video available if you would like to see my whole process


And head over here to see the rest of the amazing work the design team girls have done!!

We would love for you to play along with us this month and can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Till next time, happy scrapping!


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment