Wednesday 13 November 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Annabelle Acrylics Feature | November 2019

Hello my lovely blog subscribers and welcome to my blog today! It's been a little while between posts but I just wanted to drop in quickly and share all of my November Anna's Craft Cupboard shares in one place!!

This month I featured lots of the beautiful Annabelle acrylic pieces available exclusively through Anna's and here they are!

First up this fun page "You Have My Heart" featuring Annabelle with the oh so fun "Squeeze The Day" collection by Bella Blvd


You can see the full blog post on the Anna's blog here

And my process video is below


Next was this very mixed media page using a cut file to hand stitch around and some Lindy's products for the mess "Sprinkles & Fairydust"!


Blog post is here on the Anna's blog

And video is below!


3rd up was this page "But First... Coffee" created using the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection and again more Lindy's for my background.


The full blog post is over here on the Anna's blog

While the process video is below


Warning!! This video goes on a bit of personal journey tangent ;)

And lastly was this page "You & Me Silly Selfies" pairing Annabelle with Pink Fresh Studio's "Just A Little Lovely" collection.


Blog post can be read here 

And my video is, again, below.


I hope you have enjoyed my shares for Anna's this month! I really loved playing with those gorgeous acrylic pieces and digging into my Anna's stash of purchased and left over goodies! So fun!

Until next time, happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by!

Melinda
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment