Wednesday 29 March 2017

{ScrappingClearly} Muddy Puddles in February ~ March Mood Board Challenge

Hi, hi and hello!! Welcome to my blog today!! 

I'm sharing my take on the very fun March moodboard for ScrappingClearly today! Have you seen it yet?! 


I just love, love, love this!! I was mostly inspired by the colours in the board this month, all those blues and greens, swoon!! Also, all those blue's on the bottom 2/3 reminded me both of mud splatters (ok, somewhat not realistic mud splatters!!) and of course the fun technique of smooshing paint onto paper so of course that is the main technique I went with on this page as you can see below!


Again, I am using the incredibly versatile Teresa Collins Something Wonderful range this time pulling the black's, white's and blue's from all the goodies!! 




I had printed these 2 photos of my boys after a fun afternoon trip very recently to somewhere that should not have had muddy puddles this time of year!! You could say it was a once in a lifetime occurrence being that February is Perth's (traditionally) hottest Summer month with little to no rain and we not only received record breaking low temperatures but record breaking amounts of water drop from the sky!!!


We had a heap of fun this day and I wanted that to be somewhat obvious on the page and I think I achieved it!



I did pull in some alpha's from my stash but otherwise everything is from the Something Wonderful range!


And you can see in the background here (and all over the paint in the background actually!) that I have used the Heidi Swapp "Maze Art" Art Screen and the Silver Art Screen Ink and I love how it looks! This product is so different to anything else I have ever used!


I hope you like my share today and I look forward to seeing your take on this months moodboard and where it takes you!!

Until then, happy scrapping!!


Melinda 

Products used:

Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - 12x12 Paper - Geometric
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - 12x12 Paper - Cards
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Chipboard Elements
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Decorative Stickers
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Alpha and Label Stickers
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Ephemera
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Brads
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Enamel Dots
Dylusions Paint - Calypso Teal
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Paint - After Midnight
Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Roadbase
Heidi Swapp - Art Screen - Maze Art
Heidi Swapp - Art Screen Ink - Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment