Saturday 11 March 2017

{Stash} Awesome Day

Hi there fellow scrappers! I've finally managed to find my mojo and create, create, create this week! Mostly it has been DT stuff, nothing like getting in early for more "free" time to create with what is in my stash and that is what I am sharing with you today!!

A stash page using mostly Elle's Studio "Cameron" range. Yep, an old range but I just love it and have very little of it left so wanted to get some of it used up!

Here is my page


And of course, some fun mixed media! I have used Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dusts in Duke and Paris. I did toy with the idea of doing clean and simple but my mixed media love kinda took over a little. Maybe next time ;)

Here is a process video if you'd like to see my page come together :)


And here are a few close ups!




So, I'm off today to help celebrate hubby's 40th birthday and create more memories to scrap so if it takes a couple days for me to get back if you have any question or anything that's why ;)

Happy Saturday and I'll see you very soon!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment