Monday 3 September 2018

Scrap The Boys | September | Hello Mr Blue Eyes

Hey everyone and hello September! And for us here in Australia that means hello SPRING as well so yay for some hopefully warmer weather!!

Today's share is for Scrap The Boys and this month it is all about those little baby boys in our lives <3<3<3 I am lucky enough to have a stack of photo's of little boys close to me that I can choose from and I chose one of my biggest little guys newborn photos. Here is my page


This photo I have also had printed as big canvas and it hangs in our lounge room next to his brother's new photo, too adorable!!

I have used some (new to me!) gorgeous Art Alchemy Metallique Paints by Finnibair to colour up the gorgeous cut file designed by Gwen Wruck. You can find her shop here!


I didn't stick that cut file all the way down, I only stuck mostly in the centre of the flowers and the stems so I would get lots of dimension and I so adore this page!


I have also recorded my process if you are interested in seeing this page come together so just click on the link below to see the video!


And of course, a couple of extra close ups!



If you have any questions please leave them below, I do love hearing from you guys! Make sure to link up your take on this challenge over here on the STB blog and I look forward to seeing all of your creations!

Until next time, happy scrapping
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment