Friday 21 September 2018

Some exciting news!!

Hello, hello and welcome to my blog today! If you follow me on another social media platform you would have seen my very exciting news already and if you haven't, well, that's why I'm here!

I have joined the amazingly talented Design Team for Anna's Craft Cupboard!! This little store has been on my scrappy bucket list for a little while and not just because Bri always has great stock but Bri is amazing! Everything you could wish for in scrappy store owner! So, I have been creating this month with the very fun Photoplay Paper Color Play "You're a Gem" collection and I just popped in super quick to share all the links as well as my news!


Just quietly, I may have squealed a little when I was offered the spot and then again when I got my DT banner - I showed Hunter and was super enthusiastic and he was like "Yeah, ok Mum, whatever...." lol At 5 years old, I'm in trouble!

Anyways, here is what I'm certain you are here for!

First up I created this 12x12 page of my big boy!


You can see the full blog post (including close ups and product links) here and I have also shared a process video which I will link below!


Second up was this fun 12x12 page of my little family.


Again, full blog post is here and my process video will be below!


And lastly, I created 4 mixed media tags which were so FUN!


Full blog post here and video below!


I do have more of this collection left over so I may even sneak in another project or 2, depending on "free" time lol

Anyways, as always, thank you ever so much for stopping by and sharing in my excitement! 


Have a fantastic day!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment