Wednesday 12 September 2018

CUT to YOU | You & Me | Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and welcome once again to my blog!! So glad you stopped in! 

Today's inspiration is my latest share for CUT to YOU. This month Gwen is sponsoring the great Aussie challenge site Made to Scrap the Aussie Way and created this VERY cool cut file that is available both as a custom cut and a digital file.


I, of course, made use of the digital cut file and when I opened it in the Silhoutte software I manipulated it so it was a tiny bit shorter than 12" as I was totally and completely inspired by the tattoo in the inspiration piece from Made To Scrap. I wanted to mimic that so I cut the file in black cardstock.
TIP: I found using a new blade did the trick in cutting the black perfectly so if you have struggled like me, perhaps you need a blade or a "special" blade for black?! While I was cutting black I also cut the fun Constellation file a few times, filling my page with different sized stars and re-sizing them to fit around and fill the whole page.


Anyways, here is  my page


For all of that pretty, messy fun background I have once again used my Distress Oxide inks. 


If you are a follower of mine, did you see that I used PURPLE?! In fact, I not only used purple, I purposefully MIXED a purple lol But the page needed it and purple is one of my niece's fave colours and since it's a photo of us I figured I would include it!


Here are a few more close ups!





And even a process video


Make sure you keep an eye on the CUT to YOU HQ page to see the other girls awesome pages and also to see what other cut files people are playing with! Also, if you are inspired by the challenge head over here to enter your take to win some awesome CUT to YOU goodies!!

I hope you have enjoyed and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy scrapping
Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment