Wednesday 26 September 2018

CUT to YOU | Boy Mum Life | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey, hey and happy hump day to you all! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to see my latest creation!


Today's share is for CUT to YOU and I have used the very fun Sketchy Circles Open cut file - available here. (The custom cut can be found here.)


I cut this a little while ago on my cameo when I cut my last black cut file and hadn't yet worked out how I was going to use it but I love the fun page I ended up creating!


I have enlarged the file and then cut a few of the extra circles to fill the empty space on  my cutting mat.


I have, of course, created a mixed media background using white gesso, Prima Color Bloom sprays (Deep Teal and Cobalt) and Color Shine in Patina and water.


I have used a combination of 2 different types of alpha to create my title and LOVE those giant kraft coloured alphas that I have simply stamped on and inked around the edges to make them fit my page perfectly!


I also pulled out my Boy's Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios and used a clear sticker, some 6x8 papers (mostly off cuts!) and some chippy to add some other details to my page.


If you'd like to see the whole page come together there is also a process video  below, just click on the play button and enjoy!


Short and sweet today! I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions please make sure you leave me a comment and I will get back to you ASAP!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Mel
x

2 comments:

  1. WOW Melinda, you created such a awesome page...so funny and I love your cool design!! well done.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete