Wednesday 3 October 2018

Kraft+ October 2018 | Seriously Good Times Together | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey, hey and welcome to my blog today!!

Did you already see my exciting news?

I am a big fan of K+ Challenges and have been lucky enough to be a guest DT a couple of times and was so beyond thrilled when Katie asked me if I'd like to join this incredibly talented team of creatives!

Today's post is my first share as a part of the DT and this months challenge is all about friends!


Here is my page!!


I thought what better time to scrap a photo of friends being creative together than for a K+ challenge so knew straight away I wanted to use this photo!


Most of the goodies on this page are from my stash of Heidi Swapp goodies and I love that I have got some of them onto a page. Especially that background paper, swoon!! I just love it!!

Here are a few close ups





Make sure you head on over to the K+ Challenge blog to see all of the             A-MAZING creations by the rest of the design team and to link up your challenge for this month too!

If you'd like to see my process video just click on the link below and enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy getting krafty ;)

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous layout celebrating your friend.. I love it.. and welcome to Kraft+!

    ReplyDelete