Monday 29 October 2018

Colour Blast Kit Club | October 2018 Kit - Butterfly Stardust

Hey everyone!

I am here today sharing a round up of the projects I made using the October 2018 Colour Blast Kit called Butterfly Stardust.

To start off with here is my unboxing video if you'd like to see everything that comes in both the Kit and the Platinum Kit.


Those of you that do sub to the kit have been advised that there were delays so you should all have started to receive your kits by now and I hope you are enjoying the inspiration provided by us DT members and of course by the beautiful products contained in the kits! Especially with the ever so creative Michelle Grant being behind the exclusive designs!

If you are not a kit subscriber and would like more info or to sign up head over here where there is the complete listing of the kits and options available.

Last week I shared my first full step-by-step with a process video scrapbook page and the link for that video is below


And this is my finished project and a couple of close ups








This week (today in fact ;) ) I am sharing my second full step-by-step with a process video art journal page and the link for that video is below


Here is my finished project and a couple of close ups








Lastly, I created a couple of extra pieces with some of the left overs. I set myself the challenge of using as much of the left overs as I could and I am so happy with the amount I managed to get onto projects!

First up a tag


And secondly a canvas

I think that between all of these projects this is maybe my fave. Maybe. I do love the scrapbook page I created though as well. Which is your fave???


I hope that you are enjoying your October kits and the projects I have shared with you. While you play with those I will be creating with the December kit ;)

I can't wait to see your creations so make sure you share in the exclusive Kit Club group but, of course, you are more than welcome to share in the Colour Blast Creative Corner FB group as well!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!
Mel
x


No comments:

Post a Comment