Monday 3 December 2018

K+ December | Stitched Christmas Cards

Hello, hello and welcome once again to my blog!

Today I have my next December share and this one is for the very awesome K+ Needles and Pins challenge for the month!


It took me a little while to work out what I was going to do for this because I do love to stitch on my pages; both hand stitching and machine stitch. But this month I thought I would give my sewing machine a bit of a work out and make some cards!


What do you think?!? I just LOVE how these guys came out in the end! And they were fairly simple to create too, BONUS!

You can see my process (sorry, not my machine stitching, my machine is on the other side of my craft room) below if you'd like to see them come to life!


Here are some photos of each of my cards




And head over here for both the rest of the DT inspiration (oh my, total gorgeousness!!) and to load up your take on this month's fun challenge. I can't wait to see where this challenge takes you!

I hope you have enjoyed my share today and until next time, happy scrapping!!
Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment