Saturday 1 December 2018

STB December 2018 | Naughty or Nice | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and happy December!! Yikes, December already!!!

My first share for the month is my take on the Scrap The Boys December challenge and though this page is different for me I really love it!


I was inspired by the title on the graphic for this month so ran with that!! What better thing to scrap than a photo of a child with Santa?! So I pulled out one of my page kits and got to work and here is my finished page.



It's a very clean page for me but with a few layers. I especially love the colour scheme which I may not have come up with had I not gone through my scrap box to make up my kits! And I love the different alphas I got on the page with my title!


Here are a few close ups of my page






And my process video link


Please, if you have not yet hit that subscribe to my YT channel button, do so! I am only 10 subbies away from that elusive 1000!!

You can find all of the rest of the rather amazing DT pages over here on the STB blog and make sure you head back there to load up your take on this months fun challenge.

I have another share coming up very soon so make sure you pop back for that one! Until then, happy scrapping!

Mel

x

No comments:

Post a Comment