Wednesday 28 November 2018

CUT to YOU | Life Is Better With Coffee | A Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone and happy hump day!!

Today's share is for CUT to YOU and brought to you by the "Coffee Love" cut file available in the store!! As usual, the cut file is available as a Custom Cut or a digital cut file!



I have to admit, I do love getting the digital cut because I can cut my designs however big or small I choose and I decided with this page to go GIANT!!


I knew immediately when I cut this design that I had this coffee kit from Funky Flairs Studio in my stash so went ahead and pulled colours that worked with the kit! I haven't really done anything fancy with the cut file, just picked some pretty paper to back it. 



My background was just a few splatters in matching colours to the top left of where the cut file would live on my background and the bottom right.



I added in a few layers behind my photo and also remembered that I had cut the lovely Open Leaf cut file a bunch of times in a bunch of sizes and thought why not?! Haha! Leaves and coffee work, right?! The custom cut can be found here in store!






They don't really have anything to do with anything but if you really wanted to make a connection the photo was taken on a lovely warm spring day....




I decided to colour 3 of the leaves and I again used the same colours and technique on the leaves as I did the background though I added more water to leaves to get the colours to move and mix a bit. I have used brown and gold only on the leaves.



I have made a process video for this page and you can view that quiet easily in the browser simply by pressing the play button!


I do want to put it out there, however, that I am chasing 1000 subbies over on my YT channel (by the of the year hopefully!) so if you haven't yet subscribed, please do so!!

I hope you have enjoyed my process and I will be back again soon with some more shares! In the mean time why don't you head over to the CUT to YOU store and make sure you enter your email address to keep up date with the new releases, trust me, you wanna see December's ;)

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment