Saturday 17 November 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Beautiful Moments | A Scrapbook Layout

Hello my lovely scrappy friends! As promised I am back with yet another share and yep, again, for Anna's using the Midnight collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.

Are you sick of seeing it already? I'm not and I just wish I had a never ending supply of all the things, it is even more gorgeous in real life!

Anyways, enough gushing over the gorgeous products, here is my page for today


An older photo of my biggest little guy. We were at a photo shoot and he had enough half way through so he grabbed his bear and came and snuggled with his Mumma, awwww....

Haha! I'm a bit of soft touch, especially when it comes to my boys, if you hadn't worked that out yet!

As usual, there is more close ups and links direct to product over on the Anna's blog so if you'd like to see more follow the link!

I still have MORE to come so stay tuned and until next time
happy scrapping!!

Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment