Friday 16 November 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Moments | A Scrapbook Layout

Hello my scrappy friends and welcome back to my blog for the fourth day in a row! Another share today for Anna's Craft Cupboard with the stunning Midnight Collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios!


This one came together very easily due to the awesome Die Cut Backing Kit that is available in the collection. I did "make it my own" and spent a number of hours hand stitching that circle in the background but it was totally worth it, I just LOVE the end result.

This one has a process video available as well, so hit play below and enjoy!


For more information as well as links to all the products used and more close up shots head over to the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog!

I do hope you enjoy and I will be back again very soon with another share!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment