Tuesday 13 November 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Snapchat Magic | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog today!

It is my turn up on the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog this week and I am lucky enough to have been sent the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio range Midnight. This collection is absolutely stunning, all those soft pinks with that gorgeous navy blue.... swoon....

Ok, so I have 6 layouts I have created so make sure you check back here and the Anna's blog AND my YT channel for all the latest updates!


Here is my first page for the week and I am documenting some silly snapchat photo's of me and my little guys.

For more info on the page you can head over to the Anna's blog for all product links and a bunch of close up photos!

If you'd like to see my process video just hit the play button below and enjoy!


Until tomorrow ;) happy scrapping!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment