Thursday 15 November 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard | The Sweet Days | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey, hey and as promised I have another share for you today for Anna's Craft Cupboard with the stunning Midnight collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.

Funnily enough, some more snapchat photos but the story I am documenting is totally different than the one from Tuesday!


I have gone with a white card stock background and lots of fun and messy mixed media for this page and really love how it came out!


Head over here to the Anna's blog for all the product links and lots of close ups!

And hit play on the box below for my process video!


I hope you are enjoying my shares for the week so far and make sure you subscribe to my YT channel and turn notifications on so you will be notified when my next page is live!

Oh, if you are local, are you attending the Anna's Craft Day next weekend? I will be there and would love to meet some of you!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment