Friday 15 March 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Vicki Boutin - Color Kaleidoscope | March 2019

Hey, hey my scrappy friends! Welcome to my blog today! 

If you follow me on any other social media platform you will have seen that this week I have been up on the Anna's blog sharing the creations I have made with the brand new, awesomely fun Vicki Boutin collection called Color Kaleidoscope.

I thought I would pop together a blog post of all of the pages with links to all of the official Anna's blog posts and my YT videos so I hope you enjoy!

First up last Thursday I was on the blog with this rainbow number!


Oh Snap! I love how this page came together and you find the full blog post over here and the process video below


My next share on Friday was another rainbow number lol I also really love the way this one came together! I especially love all the dimension from those hearts! 


Blog post is here and YT process video is below



Next up was ANOTHER rainbow layout! I just couldn't help myself! And funnily enough, I didn't realise until I photographed these pages that they were all rainbow pages!!


Blog post is here and YT process video is below




My next page is kind of a bit different for me! It's one page of a 2 pager! While not a traditional double page layout it is the first of 2 companion pages. I have done this this way as there were too many photos (for me) for one page.



Blog post is here and you can view the process video below



And number 2 of 2!


Blog post is here and, of course, You Tube process video is below!!



And here are the 2 pages together for you!


I am going to share this photo (above) in the Anna's Craft Cupboard FB Community Page to start a little discussion so if you would like to join in head over and hit that join button! There may also be "member only fun things" that happen over there so if you don't want to miss out, head on over!

I do have one more page to create with this collection (and will still have left overs!!!) but I'm not 100% sure when that will happen so I will create a new post just for the page!

I hope you have enjoyed my shares this week using the Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope collection, I sure have had fun creating with it!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment