Monday 1 April 2019

STB April 2019 | Wish Big Little Man

Hey everyone and happy April! 

My first share for the month is my take on this month's fun "celebration" inspired challenge for Scrap The Boys


And here is my page


I really love this half and half page I created! I wasn't sure where I was going when I started this design but truly love the end result!


Our sponsor this month is the A-MAZING Cocoa Vanilla Studio so I have dug into my CVS stash again and pulled mostly from the Wish Big collection. The right hand back ground paper though is from the Boys Rule collection and I love the boldness of it!

Here are a few more close ups





For even more DT inspiration head over here and check out what the other talented DT members have done with this fun prompt!

That link is also the one you'll need to upload your take on this challenge so make sure you know where to go!

I have a process video for this page which you can watch simply by pressing play on the button below


I do hope you enjoy and I'll be back again soon with another share!

Until then, happy scrapping!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment