Wednesday 27 February 2019

CUT to YOU | Happy Together | A Scrapbook Layout

Hello my scrappy friends!! As the month of love rapidly comes to a close I have another lovey-full-of-hearts page to share with you!


This is another page for CUT to YOU and I have used the beautiful "Love Me Some Hearts" cut file which is available here on the website and here on the Etsy store. 

I have filled most of my white card stock background with and sent to cut.


I picked this gorgeous ombre blue patterned paper from CVS for my background so knew I didn't want to cover too much of it up or distract too much from it so I kept it pretty simple and just misted and painted the whole file in gold.


I have used the 3 biggest hearts for the photo's I wanted to use to tell my story. I have cut those to shape and stuck behind my cut file.


As I knew I really wanted that cut file and photos to pop the rest of the page is really fairly simple but I just love the end result! I chose a few random hearts to back using some gold printed newspaper print vellum (which I may be hoarding every single scrap of!!) from my stash to add a bit more gold and subtle pattern.


I used some CVS Love Always wood veneer for my embellishment and part of my title and some of the same collection ephemera to finish off my title and add some butterflies.


A few sparkly black enamel dots from the same CVS collection. 3 triangles of 3 around my photos and embellishments.

I added my journalling using a white pen and my final touch was some white splatters using Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray.

And that is it for me for today!
I do have a process video for you which you can watch just by clicking the play button below


Make sure you head over to the CUT to YOU shop to check out all of the beautiful February releases and make sure you head back really soon for the soon to come March releases - oh la la <3<3<3

I hope you have enjoyed and I will be back again with another layout share very soon! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy scrapping
Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment