Wednesday 1 May 2019

Kraft+ May 2019 | Holly Jolly

Hello, hello and welcome to my blog today!

Once again it's a new month and I have my first share for the month for Kraft+ Challenges and I seriously had so much FUN putting this page together!


We have this great sketch and colour combo to play with this month and I hope you find it as inspirational as I did!!


The colour combo made me think of Christmas so I hunted through my photo stash and found this one of my little guys chatting to Santa from last year and ran with that and came up with this

Like I said, I had SO MUCH FUN putting this together and you can see my full process below, just hit play!


And here are a few close ups!






This post is a bit short this month, we've had a lot happening with school holidays, Easter, ANZAC Day and, of course, my big craft room move (if you'd like to see my new space click here!) and life!!! 

Make sure you head over here to the K+ blog for this month's challenge inspiration post and to load up your take on this fun sketch!

I hope you enjoyed my share today and I will be back again soon with another!
Until then, happy scrapping!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment