Friday 3 May 2019

STB May 2019 | Oh My Heart

Hello, hello!!! Welcome back to my blog once again today! 

As it is the beginning of a new month I have another DT project to share with you and this one is for Scrap The Boys! Being May it is all about Mother's Day!


I went back through my archives of photos and found one of my first Mother's Day when I had 2 babies to love and decided to scrap that! I love the way my big guy is looking at my little guy and the cheeky grin on the little guys face ;)


As you can see I have used a cut file as the main part of my background and this, of course, has come from CUT to YOU. This is an older file called Floral Filled Heart #2 but I just love it and am so excited that I got it onto a page!

I have used, almost exclusively, Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodies to pull this page together and really love the end result! You can see my page come together below in my process video.


As I mentioned in my last post, life has been nothing short of busy so another short and sweet blog post today with lots of photos! I do hope you enjoy!






Head over here for this month's STB challenge and to see all of the other amazing DT inspiration that has been shared! Also, that is where you will need to go upload your take on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and see you again very soon ;)

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment