Tuesday 13 January 2015

20th to 21st and 31st December

Hi there!!

It has been a little while since I have shared more of our DD but today I am here sharing 3 more days I have completed :)

Starting with Day 20


A few paper layers, a couple of banners, gold hearts and even a little twine :)


Those numbers were teal but again I have used my Zing gold embossing powder and voila!


And a fun little loop of twine from the kit :)


This is how our days 19 and 20 sit in the album (which is getting FULL quickly!)

Onto day 21


Another vellum layer, some washi tape and a few bits and pieces :)


The 2 and the 1 have been glossy accented again.


A gold glitter foam piece from the kit and some alpha stickers and some little stars from my stash.


My journalling didn't take up as much room as I originally thought so instead of a blank bottom of the page I ran some washi, popped up a heart and added another star from my stash.

And that is day 21 done :)

Day 31 - yep, I jumped a few, I found a quote that I loved and was inspired so went with it :)


This is the 2nd 6" x 8" page for our day 31. I have a photo printed for the other side (which I may re-print as a full 6x8) and some journalling.


And a close up of the layers at the top.

That is all that I have to share today of our DD. I hope to have it well and truly finished by the end of the month. I do have a big 5th birthday and party to plan however so perhaps closer to the end of the month :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment