Monday 12 January 2015

Playing with Gelatos

Hi there!

Just dropped in to quickly share an awesomely fun class I joined in on over the weekend at a local-ish scrapbooking store to me :) The store is Tomorrow's Memories and the class was taught and created by the very talented Mel Connell.

I had so much fun and even learnt a few things! So much so that I will even get my gelato's out soon and have a play at home!!

We made a gorgeous 8" x 8" canvas with a quote. I pretty much used the same quote as Mel (I just love it!) but most of the other girls in the class chose other quotes.

Here is my finished canvas :)

 
And another just at a fun angle 


So, a super quick post today!

Oh, I gotta say too, if you own gelato's and have not had desired results prepare your surface first with GESSO!! I cannot believe the difference it makes but WOW!! Give it a go! And thank you so much Mel for your fun and informative class!!

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yup- gesso makes a HUGE difference - this looks really great- love those drips!!!!!

    ReplyDelete