Friday 30 January 2015

I am still about!!

Hi there!!

Well, it has been a little while and though I have not been sharing a great deal here I have had a crazy, busy month!! January ALWAYS is here! We have a heap of birthdays including my biggest boys, Jacob, birthday. 5 this year!! Oh my!

And school holidays! Bring on Monday and the return to school - or in our case - the start of full time school for above mentioned child!!

Today I am just sharing a couple of cards I have made this month and a couple of sneak peeks of cards still to go out!


This card was inspired by this which I found on Pinterest.


I made this card for our nephew. He was 11 and he actually said to me "Aunty Melinda. Did you make my card?" "Of course I did mate! Why's that?" "It's cool!!" Now, how awesome is that?! I was super happy how this turned out, quick, easy, effective and said nephew liked it! Winning!!



And my big guys birthday card. He LOVES TMNT!! I cannot believe it!! Haha!!

A SU embossing folder, some kraft coloured card stock, some twine and a Dusty Attic chippy piece. Oh, and my cameo with some silver cardstock for Raph's weapons ;)

This is an easel card on acetate so here it is standing up.

I got the idea from here and adapted it into an easel card.


This too was loved!!


This card was inspired by this which I also found on Pinterest.

A 9th birthday card for another nephew. This was fun to put together when all the bits came together for me!! Totally loving water colour painting right now!


And this one was inspired by this also found on Pinterest.

Another 5th birthday card. More water colours. More die cutting. Some washi and stamping.

I did make at least another 2 cards that have been given out that I forgot to take photos of - oops!! 

And here are a couple of sneaks - one is for a friend who's birthday is 1st January - I have forgotten her gift and card the couple of times I have seen her, and the other 2 are for a party I am going to this weekend - a 3 people party!!





Well, that is it for me today. I have a stack of washing to do for school to start on Monday and about another million things I "should" be doing ;) Haha!!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and have a great weekend! See you soon!

Mel
xx

PS I have not JUST been working on cards!! I have also been working on our PL album - specifically I made a start on 2015 but will share that on 1st Feb with my Life Zesters reveal!! But here is a peek!


AND my DD is COMPLETED!! I have yet to take photo's but I think that will happen next week when Jacob is at school and things settle down a bit around here!!

Again, have a great weekend and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment