Tuesday 21 July 2015

Better Late Than Not At All....

Hi there!! I think you are lucky enough to be witness to 2 coloured cards today!! I can't believe it!! Haha!! This will be the 1st of the 2 posts and the other is my Tiddly Inks challenge card as part of the DT.

I was away on scrap retreat over the weekend working on our PL album and have been colouring since I got home, around the kids and hubby and life of course ;)

The amazingly talented Krista from Saturated Canary is having a colouring contest that ends on 21st July (which is today here in Australia) using some of her absolutely gorgeous new "Decade Stamps". I love them but could not resist the 40's and 50's girls!! Head over here to pick them up for yourself and over here to see the rest of the range - swoon!!!

Anyways, here is my card, I just HAD to go for my most fave colour combo for myself at the moment which is pink and navy.


I had lots of fun colouring her up with the no lines technique using, of course, my copics. I have pulled papers, flowers, lace and a doily from my stash and love how this card turned out!! All the edges have been inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and I just couldn't resist some frantage!! Flowers are from my stash and I think they came from D-lish Scraps and I know those swirly gold thingys (technical name!!) came from D-lish. Pearls are from Freckled Fawn that I got in one of their embellishment kits way back when I was getting them.


The copic combos I used are as follows
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47 and E49 Eyes: B000, B05, B09
Pink Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R87 (tip to tip blending with R85 and R89) and R89
Blue Outfit: B91, B93, B95 and B99
Grounding: W0, W1, W3 and W5


So, as I said, I had a heap of fun colouring her up, though at this size, she was definitely a challenge! But, so, so happy with how she turned out!!

Thanks for stopping by and keep your fingers crossed for me for one of those vouchers that are up for grabs!!

Happy scrapping!!
Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you because I saw it on Passionated Paper Creations. Love your cards and WOW girl, you can colour!!!!

    ReplyDelete