Saturday 11 July 2015

Challenge 161 - Anything Goes with Tiddly Inks

Hi there!!

Another super quick share today! And yep, a few days late again!! Haha! This time I had to wait for hubby to deliver this card to his brother for his birthday so, hence the delay.

I just love an Anything Goes challenge!! So fun and I can do anything!! Woo hoo!!

Here is the card that I created using the Hello Pet digi stamp set - only the dragon.


I have used a Daffodil Delight cardstock base and I pulled out a bunch of scraps in black and white, layered them all up on the card base and then applied a very light coat of gesso just to tone it all back a bit and give it a bit of uniformity :) It's not very clear in the photo but I have used a dot stencil with the brushed pewter distress stain in some sections of the background. I then dyed some cheesecloth using a daffodil delight re-inker. While that dried I used some black water colour paint to splatter across the background, then pulled out these 2 tickets from my stash (they are Tim Holtz tickets), inked them with black archival ink and also around the card front. I attached the cheesecloth and then my coloured dragon with hot glue to give it some lift.

Here is a little close up


The copic colours I used are:
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, 100 (black), Y02, R24, R29 and R59

Well, that's if for me for today. Grab yourself your fave TI stamp and join in our challenge!!

Oh, one more thing before I go. The lovely Rhea over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends on Facebook is having a fun weekend in celebration of all things Tiddly Inks so head over and join in the fun!! There are lots of prizes up for grabs over the weekend and right now there is even a special $1 digi available!!

As always, thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and an extra special thanks for the comments I receive. I read all of them and am honestly flattered by every single one, so thank you and happy crafting!!

Mel
xx

2 comments:

  1. Man! This is a LOT of work...it looks fabulous:) Great male card, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this adorable little dragon! Super card!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete