Friday 31 July 2015

Fab Friday and a Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well, hi there and welcome to another Fab Friday with Tiddly Inks!! 

Today I decided to use the gorgeous Wryn Eat Your Cake totally inspired by the fact that today is actually my birthday!! So, if you have cake close, do enjoy a piece for me!!

Enough about me and onto the fun stuff, my card!!


Another CAS card for me this week. I decided to take some inspiration from a few cards I've seen about the internet with the image cropped. I also zoomed so the gorgeous Wryn is the centre of attention. 


And of course a close up of my colouring!

The copic combos I used
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E21, YR23, E15 and E18
Dress and flowers: BG000, BG01, BG05 and BG09 Brown: E41, E43 and E44
Shading on cupcake: W1, W3 and W5 - I paper pieced this because I wasn't happy with my colouring but I love how it turned out!
Background: B000, B00, B01 and B02


I have used some scraps for the cupcake and used the same pink paper from the "icing" as a mat for the card front. 

I'm really pleased how this turned out, especially since this is my 1st attempt of doing paper piecing since I learnt it in my clothing class at Kit and Clowder!

I hope your having a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Happy scrapping!

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy (slightly belated) Birthday to you!! I hope you had a lovely day.

    Lovely card! Love what you did with the image and the paper piecing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete