Friday 17 July 2015

Fab Friday with some Bunny Love

Hi there and welcome to another Fab Friday with Tiddly Inks!!

I've gone for a clean and simple card this fortnight as its school holidays here and this last fortnight has seriously just disappeared in a blur!!

I have used the adorable Somebunny Loves You digi stamp with my copics. 


I knew that I wanted to do a CAS card so I printed Wryn a little bigger than I would ordinarily and set to work. I then pulled a sentiment stamp from my stash and some sequins. I have gone twice around the edge of the card front with white thread in my sewing machine then mounted that panel onto some pink cardstock (that I had scored for a different project and didn't use but love how it added texture!) and then mounted that on a Not Quiet Navy (Stampin Up) card base.


A close up of my colouring that I have used the no lines technique on - I am still trying to master the art of no lines digi printing so it's not completely "no lines" as such but I am so happy with how she turned out!!

The copic colours I have used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E21, E25 and E29
Pink: R81, R83, R85 and R89 Blue: B99 and B95 
Bunny Ears and Bunnies: W0, W1 and W3 R11 and R20 
Grounding: W0, W1 and W3


Last but not least my sentiment :) I have used the Not Quiet Navy ink to match the card stock - not stamped 100% perfectly, but, it's all good.

I am so happy with how this card turned out!! I hope you have enjoyed your time here on my blog today.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

1 comment: