Thursday 1 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day One ~ Intro

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! 2 posts in one day, that hasn't happened in a little while but here I am!

This post is a quick summary of what I am doing over on my YT channel and all the photos!!

So, if you are not a subbie to my channel this little paragraph is all for you! I decided that I wanted to get my DD 2017 album DONE and what better way than to share via video all the goodness that was December 2017, right?!

So, I have set myself the challenge of 14 days to get 17 December days documented. Actually, make that 13 days because today, Day One, is a flip through of where I am right now with my album!!

You can see the video below, just grab a cuppa, press play and enjoy!


And, here are the photo's of where I am up to so far...

Keep in mind that all of these photo's have been taken of the pages as they appear in my album


My intro page with my December Dreams on the back 



And exactly as in the album


Day One with an envelope/letter insert


Day One


Day Two


Day Three and Hunter's tag


Hunter's tag and Day Four


Day Five and an envelope/letter insert and Day Six peeking around


Day Six


Day Seven and Day Eight


Day Eight


Day Nine


Day Nine and my tag


 My tag and Day Twelve which is actually an envelope with a card inside


Day Twelve

So that is where I am up to so far! I love, love, love our December albums and my boys love to look through them as well. I am excited, and slightly terrified, with the challenge I have set for myself and I hope that I don't disappoint anyone, with myself being at the top of that list ;)

Check back tomorrow for my next share, I KNOW that one is done already ;)

Until then, happy scrapping and if you decide to play along with me share your pages with me, I'd love to see!!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment