Monday 5 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Five - Day 16

And here we are the first Monday of February, can you believe it?! More shocking, the 5th day of February and I am still on track!! #stillwinning

Today's video


And today's photos!





And the pages as they sit in my album




This was a fun spread to put together but I ALWAYS struggle with lots of little pockets like on this page. I do love how it turned out but any tips or tricks?!

I hope you enjoyed today's share, which, if you followed Ali's Product Play workshop in December, was a complete lift of what she did in class but I thought what better day/way to use a giant heart than a wedding?!

See you tomorrow! Please remember to share with me if you are playing along!!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment