Friday 16 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Sixteen ~ FINAL ~ Days 26-29

Hello, hello, hello!! I am excited to share with you today the last pages in the album!!! WOOHOO!!! Days 30 & 31!

Here is today's video


And today's photo's






And, of course, today's pages in our album!




Notice that last photo, there's nothing on the right - IT'S DONE!!! Haha! Can you tell I am excited?!

One more video for tomorrow - a final album flip through and a GIVE AWAY!!! Make sure you head over to my YT channel, especially if you'd like to win a few of Ali's DD goodies, I won't be taking entries here to keep it simple for me to stay on track with everyone!!

Until tomorrow, a big, massive thank you for your support over the last 16 days, I have had a ball and my album is beautifully full of December stories!!

Happy scrapping!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment