Thursday 15 February 2018

{ScrappingClearly} PL 2017 Catch Up ~ Week 12

Today I am sharing my latest make for ScrappingClearly and my first share for February! A 2017 PL spread which I have done a bit of a "ScrappingClearly Stash Dive" for supplies!

I've started with the following goodies and I will link to the store both here and where they appear throughout my blog post!! I also have a process video up on my YT channel which I would love for you to check out!!


Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - "Bold" 12 x 12 paper
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - "High Five" 12 x 12 paper
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - "Wowzers" 12 x 12 paper
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - "You Rule" 12 x 12 paper
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - Mini Alpha Stickers
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - Cardstock Sticker Phrases
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - Ephemera
Pink Fresh Studio - Boys Fort - Printed Veneer Stickers
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Washi Tape
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Ephemera Tags
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Photo Overlays
Heidi Swapp - Wood Veneer
Studio Calico - Brighton Pier - Wood Veneer
White Gesso
Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans

And here are my pages, first up is the left hand side



On this side I have used the "Wowzers", "High Five" and "You Rule" papers from Pink Fresh Studio as my cards. I've also used some of the Mini Alpha Stickers, ephemera pieces and also the Sticker Phrases from the same collection. A little washi and some veneer pieces from this pack by Heidi Swapp and this pack by Studio Calico. Some journalling and date stamps and the left hand side is done.

Here are a few close ups of this side







And here is the right hand side



On this side I have used 3 of the ephemera tags by Teresa Collins for the cards and cut a piece of the "Bold" patterned paper to 3x4 for my title card. I didn't feel like I needed heaps of extra's on this side but I have used the photo overlay on the bottom left hand photo, a couple of ephemera pieces and one of the printed veneer stickers. You can't see but the bottom right photo is a flip pocket and on the inside I have a piece of the "Wowzers" patterned paper for my card and also one of the Studio Calico wood veneer pieces.

On my title card I have used another of the Heidi Swapp veneer pieces and covered that with 3 coats of white gesso and used a stamp from my stash with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. Some washi, mini alpha stickers and a couple of the ephemera pieces and this page is all done too!



Here are a couple of close ups including one of the flip pocket opened







It feels so good going back and getting these pages done! Slow and steady and in the album is way more important than "perfect" to me and I am happy in that place right now!

I had lots of fun mixing and matching all of these different pieces together and really like the way it all came together in the end! I hope I inspire you to get some more stories documented and until next time, happy scrapping!!


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment