Sunday 4 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Four - Day 15

Good morning and happy Sunday!!

Day Four is here and I am still on track! You must be sick of hearing me say that/sick of seeing that written but I am quiet impressed with myself ;) 

I hope you are enjoying this little series so far and here is today's instalment, a single 6 x 8 pocket page with 2 6 x 4 pockets.


And here is the photo of the finished page and a little confession!! I didn't really like the card I used for my journalling that came in the Ali DD kit O.o But now that I have used it I am actually REALLY loving it!! LOL How funny is it when things like that happen!


There is only 1 photo today because I got onto a bit of a roll and totally forgot to take my photo's before I worked on the next page. If you don't remember, day 16 was the acetate page with the cut out heart shaped photo along with the template I made to back the photo on the other side of the acetate. You will see this page in the album with tomorrow's share :D

Also, another confession, I am NOT a lover of cork. Or perhaps I should re-state that - I didn't use to love cork, not really even like it much but this project has for sure started to change my mind!!

Anyways, that's it for me for today! I will see you again tomorrow with Day Five!!

Happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment