Saturday 10 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Ten ~ Day 22

Gosh, it's already Saturday! This week has FLOWN by in a total blur! Today is day 10 in my YT series, Get It Done and today I'm working on just one day - day 22 - which goes over 2 page protectors!

Here is todays video


And here are today's photos!




And in the album!



Just as a side note, I would like to apologise for the quality of the in album photo's. The way my light box is set up it is really tricky for me to get photos of the spread without flares/glares etc so I am doing the best I can. I know I need to play with the lights etc but that's just going to have to wait for now!

So, that's our day 22 done and dusted and in the album! I'll be back again tomorrow and look forward to sharing my next entry with you!

Until then, happy scrapping!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment