Sunday 11 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Eleven ~ Day 23

Welcome to my blog today, day 11!!

Not too much fluffing around with words today straight into the video


And here is the photo from today's video! Yep, one single photo!! Tomorrow I will be sharing at least day 24 which I know will be a big one with so many little, special stories I want to include! I am hoping to get a little bit of a marathon on and hoping to get a couple of days in front again but we shall see ;)



Here is the page in the album.



I am not certain what I am going to do with the pocket page next to it as yet, I may simply leave as is but I think I will do a little journalling to explain WHY I have the Santa letters for this year ;)

That's it for me for today! Once again, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I hope you are enjoying my little series!!

Until tomorrow,
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment