Tuesday 6 February 2018

{STB Collab} Together ~ A Scrapbook Layout

Hello my scrappy friends and welcome to my blog today!! I have a fun share for you as part of the Scrap The Boys 2018 DT. 

STB has collaborated with Stick It Down Challenge Blog and their February challenge and this fun sketch!


We were lucky enough to get to play with a couple of cut files from Stick It Down and I (of course!) chose the fun star cut file and got to work! Here is my take on the sketch! You too can play with the cut files by heading over to the Scrap The Boys Blog to pick them up free but make sure you also head over to Laura's blog and leave some love as she is the creator of these awesome files!!


I love how this came together and if you are interested I have a process video available which I will link right here for you - all you need to do is press play!


I have used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours for the this and seriously, they are BEAUTIFUL to work with!!


I didn't add to much in the way of embellishment's, I wanted that star to shine as the centre piece but kept within the blues and greens!


Here are a few close ups!




Make sure you head over to the SID blog too for all of the fun challenges they do every month! Lots of things to chose from! And also the STB blog here to see what the rest of our DT has come up with - there is some stunning work!!

That's it for me for today so I'll see you again really soon with something new!!

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment