Wednesday 7 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Seven - Days 18 & 19

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!! I'm so excited that it is day 7 and I am still on track! Half way through already but I have a funny feeling my 14 days may extend into a few more knowing that I have a bunch of printing I still need to do and I still have days 20-31 still to do! However, I am determined to get this done before the end of February!! How are you going with your own DD if you are playing along?!

Ok, enough chit chat and here is today's YT video


And today's pages



And finally how my pages sit in my album


You can see in the above photo yesterday's page in the album since I missed it yesterday!!


That's if for me for today!! Thank you ever so much for stopping by, I really am enjoying this process and I hope you are too!!

See you tomorrow!!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment