Friday 9 February 2018

December Daily 2017 ~ Get It Done! YT Series Day Nine ~ Days 20 & 21

Hey, hey and Happy Friday!! It's day 9 and I have 2 more days in the album ready to share!

Here is today's video


And today's completed pages







I'm certain you noticed that I have FINALLY managed to get some of those gorgeous rubber charms to work, yay!!! haha!!

And finally, here are my pages in my album





I'm slowly, slowly making progress so I'll keep sharing away!! 

I am thinking at the end (whenever that may happen to be lol) that I may do a give away of sorts of my not used kit goodies along with an album share, assuming I have "enough" to give away ;) But I'll keep you posted!!

Again, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again tomorrow!!

Happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment